Bon Voyage

Mindless Blogging of Trips

Sunday, October 03, 2004

More Preparations on Asia Trip

Time is getting closer and closer and reality starts to hit. I AM LEAVING FOR ASIA IN 3 days and I HAVEN'T DONE MUCH PREPARATION YET! Scramble Scramble...

Starting to do a bit more research on Hong Kong since I am assuming Tokyo and Taipei will be taken care of. First order of business is transportation. MTR will be our saviour. Here is a link to HK MTR Site. I printed out the MTR System Map. Somehow I just really missed my HK travel and map book. I better get another one when I get there. We will probably buy the optopus card as well. Buthead #3 mentioned that he wants to go see the Big Buddha. That means, Lantau Island and Po Lin Monastery. I am thinking of Macau as well... Though not sure. Macau has one of the very cool tourist travel guide site. We can go GAMBLE overthere!!! The rest will probably be the usual Victoria Peak, Tsim Sha Tsui, Mong Kok, definitely Sham Shui Po, Causeway Bay, Tai Koo, and Tsuen Wan for all sorts of food sampling and shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home