Bon Voyage

Mindless Blogging of Trips

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Arriving at Japan

Went through checkin and found out that I would be stuck in a middle seat for 10 hours. Poor me :( Apparently the flight was full. At the gate, I would see a sea of Japanese waiting. Mostly men wearing black suits. What's the matter with them??? Don't they know that suits are extremely uncomfortable? Maybe that's their outfit whenever they travel. Another batch is elderlies. Tremendous purchasing power with bags of stuffs from Duty Free Shop. Am I being a sour grape?

After ending 10 long hours of tight space, crapy food, and no sleep, I finally landed at Narita airport. My first impression of the Narita skyline was that it is very much like another North American city with lots of green, highways, and cars. I know Tokyo is nothing but. I am looking forward to see the Tokyo night life. Just a note, Japanese drive on the left side of the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home